In the list below you'll find tip and tricks on how to properly clean and maintain your portable Induction PRO Cooktop, to make sure it stays as new for many years to come:
- Unplug the induction cooktop prior to cleaning. Do not use any abrasive cleaning products on your induction cooktop and make sure that water does not drip or leak into the induction cooktop
- Never immerse the induction cooktop, its cables or the plug into water or other liquids
- Wipe off the glass cooktop with a damp cloth or use a mild, non-abrasive soap solution once the unit has cooled
- Wipe off the casing and the operating panel with a soft cloth or a mild detergent
- Do not use any oil-based cleaning products to avoid damaging the plastic parts or casing
- In order to keep your cooktop looking new, make sure that the bottom of your cookware does not scrape the glass surface, although a scratched surface will not impair the use of the induction cooktop
- Make sure to properly clean the unit before storing it in a cool, dry place.
If you need more information please Contact Us, we are here to help!
Don't forget to join our Zavor Community on Facebook, where you will be able to share delicious recipes, tips and get answers for all cooking-related questions.